Term Life Insurance for Expats in Hong Kong
Life Insurance plans offer financial security for you and your family in the short-term or throughout your life, should the unforeseen happen. Limits and coverage can be tailored to meet your needs at different phases in your life, wherever you may be in the world.
Life policies require payment of a regular annual premium and offer coverage in the instance of death, permanent disability or critical illness. Basic life insurance products do not accumulate a cash value, and provide lump sum payments to a named beneficiary.
Let us help you understand your options and make sure you get the cover you need.
- Financial Protection for Life or a Specified Term
- Guaranteed Payout for Death
- Guaranteed Payout for Permanent Disability
- Optional Guaranteed Payout for Critical Illness
* Important Note: The contents of this website are not a contract of insurance. The exact terms, conditions & exclusions of insurance are specified in the policy contract.
Do You Know What You're Covered For?
We can explain Hong Kong insurance clearly, to make sure you get the protection you need